Last modified on 29 December 2006.
The purpose of this section is to increase its readers' knowledge about and awareness of comparative methods by providing:
- a conceptual introduction to comparative sequence analysis, presented from a historical perspective;
- a description of methods designed and used for comparative sequence analysis;
- illustrative examples of how base pairs are assigned; and
- overviews of various RNA molecules studied using comparative methods.
- Introduction: Rationale and Methods
- Paradigms and Algorithms
- Reference Links